Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!


For me, 2013 has been a productive year for photography. Let's see what I have done...

In the beginning of 2013, I have finally bought my very first full frame DSLR - Canon 5D MkIII, and my Canon 7D was officially retired.

I use to share my photos on Facebook and Flickr. I always want a professional-looking website - so I got a Smugmug website and it's now the home to Kah-Wai Lin Photography. I started a photography blog too:)

Since I moved to USA, I don't shot much travel and church photography. Nevertheless, I have visited a few nature wonders of USA - Shenandoah National Park, VA; Grand Canyon National Park, AZ; Zion National Park (Mt. Carmel Highway), UT; Bryce Canyon National Park (edge of the park), UT; Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument, UT; Dixie National Forest (Red Canyon), UT; Upper Antelope Canyon, Navajo Nation; Canyon X, Navajo Nation; Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park, UT; Delaware & Raritan Canal State Park, NJ.

This year, I was also active in writing photography articles - Photoblog.hk, Extraordinary Vision Magazine, Bokeh Magazine, Light & Landscape Magazine and a review for Machinery HDR.

I am looking forward for 2014 being another exciting year! Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. As I said before,your very lucky to get to see all those places.And you make the most of it.Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete