Sunday, December 22, 2013

"Exploring Canyon X" on Extraordinary Vision Magazine





My article "Exploring Canyon X" is just published on Extraordinary Vision Magazine, Issue 12. This is an article about my recent trip to Canyon X, a slot canyon in the Navajo Nation near Page, Arizona. The article is mainly focus on my experience of the trip as well as the photography tips and tricks inside the slot canyon.

Extraordinary Vision Magazine is an outdoor digital photography magazine in Apple's Newsstand. The magazine published each month and it is a completely free multimedia magazine designed exclusively for the iPad. I highly recommend to everyone who love photography and outdoor exploration. It's a great magazine!

If you like to see more of my Canyon X photos, please visit Canyon X gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment