Sunday, June 22, 2014

Highlights from NVAL 2014


I would like to share a few pictures (with permission from show chairman, Charlotte Bryson) from "The Full Spectrum", International Juried Photography Show at North Valley Art League (April 29 - May 31, 2014, California, USA). One of my work "Delaware & Raritan Canal State Park" was chosen as a Gold Selection for exhibition. You may click on the link above to see the works of other talented artists around the world. 

Despite I wasn't able to attend the show, it is always a great pleasure to see my work display in public. A picture is worth a thousand words. Perhaps photographic exhibition is one of the best way to tell the audience about the artists themselves and how they feel the surrounding world. That's why I enjoy participating in photographic exhibition.


No comments:

Post a Comment