Friday, October 25, 2013

The Birth of Logo

I always want a good-looking logo for my website (or my brand), but I am not the one who can do this job properly:P My sister, a talented graphic designer, did a great job in designing a logo. Just wanted to reveal her design - from the beginning stage to the final product. This is the initial design. I told her I want something simple, with my name and a graphic that can represent nature or landscape - tree, mountain or anything you can imagine.


I like the first one, but I want the "Kah-Wai Lin Photography" to be the same size as my logo, just like the second one. Perhaps a base for the tree too... And, two version - color and black & white. So, here is the revised version, plus some more designs.


Ok, when I saw the new design, I changed my mind. The third row seem to be my cup of tea. That's what I want! Perhaps a more simplified version? I removed the frame. This is the final design, and this is my brand!




What do you think? I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment