Sunday, July 19, 2015

Bandon Beach in B&W



This image was taken at Bandon Beach during our trip to Oregon last month. This wasn't in our plan, we were initially planned to stay 2 days in Crater Lake but we later decided that we want to explore other location in the area. We spend 4 hours of driving from Crater Lake to Bandon Beach, in hope to catch up the dusk light. When we reach Bandon Beach, it was so misty that the visibility was very poor. We were just waiting and scouting around, fortunately in the last 30 minutes before sunset, the mist went away. Despite cloudy and no magical light, I was still trying to capture some images for black and white conversion. Nonetheless, I would love to return to this fantastic place, not only the nice surrounding that is so photogenic, but also the richness in wildlife. I saw many harbor seals, gulls and common murres this time, and I really want to see the tufted puffins when I return here next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment