Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dancing Trees


It was another fantastic morning at Manasquan Reservoir County Park, New Jersey. The light was great and I was planning to try something different other than grand landscape.

I switched to the telephoto lens and search for a nice piece of dried trees for abstract shot. The location that I was standing is facing east, which add a bonus as the beautiful light forming a nice background and the tree trunks became the silhouette. So I panned my camera vertically, with experimentation of different exposures and speed/direction of camera movement. After quite a number of trial and error, here is it - the trees is dancing happily!

Lesson of the day - abstract is one of the best way to train your creativity, anywhere and anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment